MESH (Mediation Sheffield) offers training packages directly to businesses and organisations where they require employees to have skills in facilitating communication and building understanding to find ways of achieving solutions.
Why mediation and conflict resolution?
Mediation is a quicker, cost-effective means of resolving conflict based on mutual agreement. It allows people to resolve disputes in a more open and amicable way, helping those in dispute minimise conflict and come to an understanding.
Who is this training for?
- Front line staff
- Senior Executive and Board members
Why train your staff?
Some of the skills your team will learn through this training are:
- How to speak to people's interests and uncover the feelings and motivations behind a conflict.
- How to manage and develop dialogues around conflict.
- What are red flags - what presses our buttons and creates conflict?
- What are communication blockers and aids - what not to say in order to keep communication flowing.
- Learning to navigate difficult situations.
- Increased confidence to tackle the breakdown of relationships between clients, fellow colleagues or staff they manage.
- Effective communication in order to create a safe place for people to say what they want to say.
- Encouraging openness, reflection and personal responsibility.
What makes MESH unique?
- MESH services are tried and tested based on practical experience.
- MESH has over 25 years' experience in providing excellent conflict resolution practice. Our trainers bring a wealth of experience in providing practical hands-on solutions.
- MESH services are flexible, cost effective and can be tailored to your needs.
- MESH has operated in Sheffield for over 25 years and can offer specialist knowledge of local needs.
- MESH’s training days are kept to small groups to allow discussion and interaction as well as providing practical scenarios.
- As a voluntary sector charity MESH has broad understanding of the needs in relation to conflict resolution for individuals, communities and organisations.
If you’d like some more information about MESH providing a bespoke package for your organistion please fill out the form below.